Saturday, January 24, 2009

The rantings of a sick woman....... BEWARE

Well its 4 in the am and I am wide awake. Trust me I would rather be sleeping, and I have tried to sleep since about 11 last night. But I have this Stupid canker and a horrible sinus infection that has kept me up for the past 3 nights. I am totally beside myself! I have such a wonderful husband who puts up with my in-the-night frantics! I'm constantly up and down. Drinking water, getting a throat lozenge, applying lip stuff, blowing my nose......... you get the point! And the worst part is that I totally drugged myself up before going to bed hoping it might help just a little. But no, Nyquil can't even keep me out! Seriously! Two hours later and I'm wide awake. We got a humidifier last night hoping it would help my sinus infection, and it actually has. But I still can't sleep because of the canker. I never knew anything to be such a nuisance! And I'm starting to go a little cRaZy!!!!!!

8 comments:

C said...

Ah man, I'm sorry to hear this! I hope you get feeling better though!! Hang in there!

Daniels Family said...

tori that sucks, sorry about that! I am also sorry I missed you at Christmas time! I really wanted to see you but we didn't go down to Aurora until after christmas. Hopefully we will meet up one of these times so you can meet my little man. P.S. yesterday I was thinking about how we use to play waitress in your kitchen with the Subway uniforms. And that one time we played witchs in your backyard for like hours! Good times- Trish

Matt and Tanya Wonderly said...

I sorry! At least you can rely on your blog for relief at 4 am right? Just think of it as "It can only go down from here!" Literally...the canker and the fever. Both down! So look on the bright side cousin!

The Jolley Family said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Camille said...

I hope you get feeling better too! Mucinex D works wonders. I was really sick and now I'm better!

Brooke said...

I'm so sorry! Being sick sucks, especially when you have to go to work. Get better soon!

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

I'm SO sorry SO not fun......so we haven't talked forever how are ya?

Rhett, Shauna, Alex & Kiara said...

Tori...I hope you are on the mend :) Three weeks and I will get to see you!!!! can't wait

The Countdown is ON