Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Finally

Well, since Christmas is long past I thought I would put up some pics. I'm really slacking :o) But here are just a few pics of our fun holiday season




My cousins Tristan, Travis and Brendon- they bunkered at our house on their way to Oregon to move my cousin Mistie home


Melissa, she was part of the movin crew as well. Thanks for staying :o)



Zack well, he was trying to get the mattress blown up. But was very distracted by the fighting on the TV



Zack and Zeb in their new jackets.... kinda weird and creeeeepy that they zip all the way up


No really its totally creepy that you can't see their face



Mom playin a little Guitar Hero... she did very well. And the rest of the fam loungin in the basement



Tana, Nathan and Zack... patiently waiting for their turn with the guitar




Aaahhh the fight that my very sick husband had to make it to.... don't worry we made it. Super sick and all. We did have fun though.


We couldn't seem to get a good picture :o( He was sick and really didn't want to take a pic at all. And I had a huge cold sore... go figure!

3 comments:

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

Better late then NEVER!! Life is so crazy but I'm glad to see you had a wonderful Christmas!!

Will n Chelsea said...

Hey girlie, it looks like you had a great Holidy season!!! I am sooo super jelous you went to that UFC match. I can't wait for GPS to fight on the 31st. Woo-hOo!!!! Ne ways...keep enjoying life and take care!!

Clarissa and John said...

It looks like you guys had a great Christmas. Thanks for sharing your pics! I miss your family. =)

The Countdown is ON