Monday, January 5, 2009

Top 8 in 08

Well, the new year has begun and I have yet to set any personal goals. I will, don't worry, its just been a crazy last month. Zack has been sick pretty much since the second week of December. He went from a cold to the flu and now back to a cold. And this last one has about done him in. He didn't leave our home for 3 days... poor guy! And on top of that I have been super busy!!! I am enjoying my new position at work. I am so busy that 5 o'clock comes and I swear it should only be 2ish!! I guess its good though.

New years was so much fun for us. My brother Landon and his cute wife Sam came to spend the holiday with us. We has so much fun with them and some other of our friends. We all just stayed at our house- played a little guitar hero, a few games and snacked the night away! It was so much fun having Landon and Sam stay with us. Now its our turn to go stay with them....woohoo :o)

Here is my Top 8 of 08 list..... such a great year

8. Being the "Hotel de Mayo's"... We love having visitors!!! You should all come stay sometime :o)
7. Became the the Nursery Leaders... we sure do love those little squirts!
6. Got hired on at an amazing law firm (close to home:o) great people:O)
5. Met some wonderful people in our ward... Our own little extended family here in Vegas.
4. Painted, and repainted our home!! We love it, o ya and got the couch we wanted to go with it.
3. Went on an amazing honeymoon to Cancun. I love the sun :o)
2. Moved home for 3 months before the wedding... I got to spend lots of quality time with my parents. LOVE YOU!!
1. Married the most wonderful man in the world... June 28, 2008! I am so happy that I have him in my life. Where would I be and what would I be doing without him? Love you Zack

1 comments:

Chad and Mandi said...

Hey Tori!!! Sounds like things are going good for you and Zack. It is fun to read all of your blogs and see your fun snow pictures (crazy!) Keep in touch!

The Countdown is ON