Thursday, January 8, 2009

Lovin Life!!!

I am just sittin here while my wonderful hubby is watching a football game... and all I can think is I'M LOVIN LIFE! Things are a little crazy for us, my new position at work, Zack just got a new job at work too (he is now a blade hand, and the grade forman) but things are great for us! We are so grateful for the jobs that we have. So many people are being laid off, and we are lucky enough to have good jobs. Mine job is fairly stable. However Zack's is a little iffy at times- being construction and all, but we don't have any worries.

O and it being January 8 and all I want to wish my big bro Rhett a

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!

He is in North Carolina going to Duke to finish up his schooling. He, along with his family, have been gone since July and wont be back to Utah until this spring/summer. I sure do miss them all. Hope you have a good day bud!

3 comments:

Will n Chelsea said...

Hey Tori!! Your house looks so cute and you sound happy as I have ever heard ya!!! Great for you!! I am really happy that life is going so great for you. It just goes to show ya how true the Gospel is huh!! Will n I have been blessed out here in Michigan that is for darn sure!!! Congrats on your new job, I bet you're doing awesome. Take care!!

Rhett, Shauna, Alex & Kiara said...

You are too cute :)

Clarissa and John said...

Thank you for your oh-so-kind comments. I really love and appreciate them!! I'm glad to hear that you two are so happy and in love. That's the way things should be! =)

The Countdown is ON