Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Valentine's Tag

February 4, 2009
Answer the questions about your sweetheart…


*What is your husband’s name? Zachary Gene May

*How long have you been married? Just a little over 7 months :o)

*How long did you date? Well, we dated from 2002-2008 but there were some “breaks” in there. We count it as 5 years :o)

*How old is he? 24

*Who eats more sweets? Definitely ME!! I love everything sweet. He likes them too, but he has this amazing self control- something I was not blessed with or ever took the time to learn. Gimmie gimmie gimmie :o) Although he is a total sucker for fresh home-baked straight from the oven brownies and chocolate chip cookies.

*Who said I love you first? I think I did… I had to let him know :o)

*Who is taller? Zack

*Who can sing best? Well, Zack can make up rhymes like nobody’s business!!!! He is a die-hard shower singer. And I usually stick close by so I can hear. It is hilarious some of the things he can come up with.

*Who is smarter? Hmmmmm…… I dunno. We are both equal in the smarts :O)

*Who does laundry? Both of us.

*Who pays bills? We both do. We got some great advice when we got married that it is a wise thing to do together. And I totally agree!

*Who sleeps on the right side? Me

*Who mows the lawn? Lawn, what is a lawn?? Is that the green stuff I see in people’s yards?

*Who cooks dinner? Mostly me, and I love to cook. I just hate deciding WHAT to cook!

*Who drives? He does. There is this magic thing that happens to me when I get into a car…. I get super sleepy :o) About ten minutes later I'm a gonner..... Its a curse!

*Who is first to admit they are wrong? He is so good to be the first one. I am just stubborn I guess.

*Who kissed who first? Well, I asked him to kiss me once (we weren’t quite dating yet but we both had a crush on each other) and he said no! But eventually he was the first to make the move

*Who asked who out first? He did… homecoming our senior year

*Who wears the pants? Him :o)

Love you Zack :o)

I tag EVERYONE!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Vicks! I like your questionaire. It's fun knowing facts about people's relationships.
I wanted to let you know that I changed our blog address. Problems came up with family and I don't want them following me, so I changed it. I didn't know it was going to delete my whole blog list. I'm sorry, but our new one is mondanboutdoors.blogspot.com.
Keep up the fun posts, I love hearing from you.

The Countdown is ON