Thursday, December 18, 2008

Winter Wonderland

It was such a wonderful day yesterday... about 1 in the afternoon it started snowing. SNOWING! At first I thought it would just flurry and then stop, but then it really started to come down. It wasn't sticking to the ground. And I figured it would soon stop. About 6 hours later and 4 inches of snow it finally started to slow down. I think I was the only one who was so excited that I couldn't stop grinning! I blasted my Christmas music and drove home (so glad that drive a 4-wheel drive truck) to a winter wonderland











3 comments:

Rhett, Shauna, Alex & Kiara said...

Awesome....:) I will keep my fingers crossed for North Carolina.

C said...

haha. I bet you were pretty excited! Cedar's been pounded with so much SNOW!

Penny and Aaron Owens said...

Get out! I didn't realize it snowed that much. Did you cut your hair?? Hope to see you this Christmas weekend:) I have a check for you too! Depending on when you guys are leaving for Utah we might see you in Vegas. We are spending the night there at Southpoint the night of the 24th. I'll call ya and tell ya all about it;)
Love ya,
Penny

The Countdown is ON