Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas came early......

Christmas came a little early at the May residence this year! And we are so excited to have it here. We finally got the couch we wanted, and it is just perfect. We also had our friend Jordan make us this beautiful table for out entryway. All of it is exactly what we have been looking and waiting for- and we finally have the home we have been dreaming of :o)


This is the table.... we love it!

This is our new couch, newly painted walls, and out Christmas decorations. We love being in this room now!


Another pic of the couch- It fits perfectly, and its pretty dang comfy!



This is just a cute pic of my hubby. Relaxing at my parents house.



I had decided one night after we went to the movie with some friends to start painting... It was a Tuesday night at about 7:30!!! Zack wasn't very excited!! I had promised that after we painted the kitchen in the middle of the week that I would never start a project during the week again. Well, a few days later I started to repaint the living room. It was pretty late, and all Zack wanted was to go to sleep... I came downstairs to this.... SLEEP!!!!!!! He is very subtle :o)

7 comments:

The Barton Bunch said...

YAY! I love the walls! I am not daring enough to do anything like that...I always chicken out!

Anonymous said...

Party at your house! You definitely can fit more people now. Merry Christmas to you! It all looks amazing! It's a good thing our guys love us! But they hunt and we decorate, sounds like a good trade to me!

C said...

You guys sure have been up to a lot of work! I love the couch! Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!

Tatum said...

I love that table, Jordan made you guys! I want one! Seriously, does he hire out?!? Your house is way cute. Matt and I will be in Vegas on the 16th and 17th this month. If we have time and you guys aren't too busy, we should stop by and say hi.
Love ya.

mistie said...

Lookin' good!! Wow - what a transformation!

Daniel really misses you guys. He's always asking about you two. He asks me to check your blog regularly so he can see your pictures. :o)

Clarissa and John said...

You are the cutest little decorater ever! I love the paint and couch. =) Love you, girl. I miss you tons!

Rhett, Shauna, Alex & Kiara said...

Tori...it looks awesome :) You guys did a really good job! Can't wait to come and see it. (ps...we didn't clarify, but i assume that you are not up at 5:00 am on the weekend so I didn't call today :))

The Countdown is ON