Friday, December 19, 2008

Grateful

Two days ago the attorney that I work for asked me to come into his office- I was hoping it could only be good, he seems to like me :o) Well my instincts were right! He asked me if I was interested in going full time, and learning more about the work that I'm already doing. Of course I said yes! The next day the office manager asked me to come into her office. She was sitting there with the main paralegal that works for the attorney. Not only were they offering me a full time job, but a great promotion!! The next day (yesterday) I started my training as a paralegal! I was so excited/scared/nervous/grateful for this opportunity. Most of the paralegals have gone to school and have done paralegal studies, but the firm that I work for is just going to train me on the job!!

After my first two days all I can say is- INFORMATION OVERLOAD!! I work with 4 different clients, and thousands of files! It is going to be such a challenge, but I'm up for it.

Other than that things at the May residence are pretty much normal! Just enjoying this holiday season, and looking forward to spending Christmas with our families. We don't head home until Christmas Eve. However I'm sure that a lot of you will be taking off sooner than that, so we would like to wish you all a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

4 comments:

Penny and Aaron Owens said...

Congrats girl! It sounds like you really like that place, that will be awesome.

Melanie Hawkins Mangum said...

Tori,
Of course you got the promotions! A few things I know it that you are determined, hardworking and wonderful to be with. CONGRATS GIRLY!!! Have a Merry Christmas, enjoy the new job. Love you both!

C said...

Congrats girl! Promotions are the best! And it sounds like your really enjoying this job (which is a good thing right?!!)
Good Luck with the new job, and Merry Christmas to you and Zack!

Rhett, Shauna, Alex & Kiara said...

Very cool...good for you :) I am sure you are going to do awesome!

The Countdown is ON