Monday, December 1, 2008

Our wonderful weekend

Thanksgiving weekend was so awesome for us. We were lucky enough to get to go home :o) We were there all weekend, and had a blast the entire time!! We had an amazing Thanksgiving dinner (we both got so full that it was almost impossible to move afterwards...) Friday morning my mom and I got up at 3 to be in Richfield for the big sales. We had so much fun, and always do! Friday night we went to Ephriam with both our parents and went to the best Chinese restaurant ever, and saw 4 Christmas'. Saturday My dad brother and Zack went coyote hunting. Then we put up Christmas at my parents house and played Spankie.... and not spankie in a dirty way. It is an awesome card game!! We had lots of fun. Well, that pretty much sums up out weekend. It was so much fun going home, and it will be great going home again for Christmas. We just love our families so much, and LOVE spending time with them.


Zack and I with my parents at our Thanksgiving dinner... Yes it's at the church. We have so many family members that come that we had to go to the church, it is AWESOME!!


My cousins Melissa, Shauna, Amanda and me. We were "hiding" in the basement of the chuch trying to get out of cleanin up.... Mostly just hanging out. No one even noticed we were missing.


This is my silly mom and her silly twin cleaning up after dinner. They are so dang funny when they get together.... wait a second my whole family is hilarious when we all get together. LOVE THEM ALL

The boys before the big hunt. It was too early for Zack to pull faces... And well, the other two are just flat out CrAzY. You can see it in their eyes :o) lol



This is how our weekend ended. We were all "watching" Baby Mamma. I started getting things packed and when I came back in they were all lounged out.












0 comments:

The Countdown is ON