Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tagged... Who I Am

It's who I am ....

I am... just starting my eternal life with my best friend.
I Want.... to finish the basement… couch, paint, decorations, the whole works
I Have.... The most amazing husband ever.
I Wish..... that owning a home right now wasn’t so dang scary.
I Hate... spiders!!!!!!!!!!!
I Fear... That some day there will be some major earth shift and I wont be able to get to my family in Utah and I will be stuck in Vegas.
I Hear.... A beautiful song playing on my computer, the fan running, and people driving by.
I Search... for things I have that I can share with others.
I Always... get up and make Zack breakfast and get his lunch ready. He is such a hard worker it’s the least I can do.
I Usually... fall back to sleep after he is gone. :o)
I Am Not... used to 100 degree weather in September/October. I miss Utah in the fall.
I Dance... Whenever I get the chance. I love to dance!
I Sing... a little bit, but not as much as my hubby. He is a singing maniac
I Never... want to know what its like to lose a loved one. I want them around forever.
I Rarely... go a day without speaking to my best friend, my mom. (best friend besides Zack of course)
I Cry... In movies, church, thinking of the holidays not in Utah, at sad stories on TV. I cry way too much. But I can’t help it- its just who I am.
I am Not Always... on the ball… keeping up with life can be difficult.
I Lose... Nothing. Exercise or no exercise!! HOW FRUSTRATING
I'm Confused... With the economy, government, and how the “greatest nation” has got into such a mess!!! Anybody??
I Need... More hours in the day
I Should... Go change the laundry- it’s a never-ending process.
I Dream... wierd crazy dreams EVERY NIGHT!! And I remember every single one. I should write a book about all my crazy dreams. I'm sure you would all get a good laugh.

I tag Amanda, Mistie, Shauna, Crissie and Trish

3 comments:

Camille said...

Hey Tori! Your page is so cute. I think your wedding dress is way cute!

Misty said...

Hi Tori!
I love running onto familiar faces in the blogging world. I am glad to hear you & Zack are doing well, loving life as a married couple. I hope to keep in touch.
Misty Shaw
check us out at... braydanmistyshaw.blogspot.com

Clarissa and John said...

Uh oh..I got tagged..what does that mean exactly? lol...I need to get better about this whole blogging thing! Miss you!!

The Countdown is ON