Sunday, September 21, 2008

Zack's Birthday and Birthday Party

Wednesday was my wonderful Hubby's 24th Birthday. I was so excited to go ALL OUT!!! He is such an amazing husband and I love him so much. And I wanted him to have a birthday he would never forget. I left his presents out in the garage so right when he got home he would see them. I got him a tool box for his new work bench that he built in the garage.


This is the work bench he worked so hard on. And of course the tool box that he LOVES
This is what our house looked like on the inside. I got home about 30 min before him and I was on a dead run trying to get everything done. I was blowing up balloons so fast that when I was tying them I gouged the skin off my finger. I hung up banners everywhere and I printed up a bunch of little happy birthday's on the computer and put them EVERYWHERE... he got a kick out of it.
He wanted German Chocolate Cake for his birthday, but he wanted it for his birthday party on Saturday. So I decided to hurry and whip up some cupcakes so he could blow out his candle and make a wish.
This was the PaRtY!!! We had some friends of ours come over for a BBQ and some guitar hero - Shawn and his wife Stephanie on the left and Drew and Lokae on the right.


My baby ROKIN out. We had so much fun... in fact we almost passed off a whole level. Don't worry, we wont let the stardom go to our heads.... lol

Our friends Max and Faith.... she was loving the G.H.

Our friends Drew and Lokae's little girl McKayla... she was most of the entertainment :o)

8 comments:

C said...

hAPPy "late" bIRTHDAy to your hubby!! Looks like you made a memorable one for him!
How are you guys? Lovin the married life I bet! Jimmy and I are in need of a Vegas trip, and a visit with old friends...And of course GUITAR HERO haha love it!

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

Happy Birthday Zack!! Even tho we're late!! Looks like we missed out on a GREAT party!! HOw are you guys doing??

Melanie Hawkins Mangum said...

HAPPY LATE BDAY ZACK! Tor you are the bestest ever. That is so sweet of you! I still want to come see you and your cute place. Hope all is well. Loves, Mel

Anonymous said...

What a great birthday surprise! Hi Vicks! I figure since I don't get to see you guys anymore, blogging is the way to do it. See you next time we're both home! It sounds like married life is going great for you. Can't wait for my time! Monica

Sammy and Landon said...

it looks like you guys had so much fun, im sorry we couldnt make it..but i guess you could think of it this way..if we were there we would have kicked your butt in guitar hero. (its easy to taLK tuff when you live a state away! SEe you this weekend!

Karli Barney said...

Hey Tori! So fun to see your blog and your fun pictures! I'm so jealous that you are living in Vegas! I LOVED Vegas! But like you said being away from family was the hardest part! But I'm glad to see you guys are doing well! It's so fun to keep in touch this way!

Ryan and Mistie said...

Happy Late Birthday Zack!

Hey Tori . . . small change of plans. We are still coming in on the 3rd . . . but on the 9th we decided to stay at a hotel in Vegas. Maybe we could do dinner (hotel we are staying at also has a bowling alley / pool / movie theater. Maybe up for some fun? The kind of fun in Vegas that includes a 4 year old and a year old, of course!!) :O)

Anonymous said...

That is sooooo cool that you made jelly from the plums. Man do you remember the leather?! We have a lot of great memories for sure. I remember pealing out on my pink bike, on that dirt road by my house. Swinging in the hammocks.. and they just keep going on and on! I loved your wedding pics. You are so happy and it looks like you guys are enjoying married life! Maybe I'll get to see you around Christmas time!

The Countdown is ON