Friday, September 12, 2008

I DECLARE

The "I DECLARE" This is an eclair. Just one!!!! When we went shopping on Wednesday we ate at the Claim Jumper and this was dessert. There is ice cream on the bottom, then the eclair that is filled with Bavarian cream, hot fudge on top and surrounded with whip cream. And don't worry there are only a few calories :o) It fed all 4 of us, the boys even had seconds. Thanks Nathan and Tana it was a blast! This last week has been really fun for us.... Nathan and Tana came down for the Kids Expo and were here for almost a week. It was great to have them down here... I was really starting to miss my family and having them around was good for me. We ended up spending quite a but of time with them. We helped them set up on Saturday-Went to The Cheesecake Factory Monday- The Temple on Tuesday- We went bumming with them at Town Square (the best shopping place EVER) and them helped them load up on Thursday. We had a lot of fun with them- we wish we could see them more, and the kids too. But what little time we were able to be together was fun. I am so grateful to have such a wonderful family. I miss them all SO SO SO SO SO much. Love you all

3 comments:

Ryan and Mistie said...

Being away from family is really hard. :( I know how you feel there!

I have been looking online for info on the dwarf pom tree - most sites are specific about how cold it tolerates (40) but nothing about heat. It is relatively drought tolerant, once established. We didn't buy it at a big box store - but at a specialty nursery. Call around and see if they have them - ask how they do. I'll save the 'blind' story for an email -- waaaayyy toooo loooong! :O)

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

I know its "MY LUCK" LOL! But YES FUN memories!! We are doing great, week days suck my husband goes to school and works all night so I just look forward to having lunch with him until he gets home.......how are you guys?? Anything new?? Your house looks AWESOME!! Are you going to re-paint? I think I would!! MISS YOU GUYS!! :)

P.s. That Eclair looks SO SO Yummy we'll have to make a trip and just get DESERT!! :)

Brooke said...

Hey, thanks for the advice on work out videos. I love to keep up on your blog!! It's good to see what's going on with everyone. Anyway, my blog is going private so send me your email at brookegbowers@hotmail.com so I can invite you to continue reading. Thanks!!

The Countdown is ON