Monday, October 6, 2008

To the people in my life

I have always been so blessed with such a great family. I am now blessed with an amazing husband! And lately I have realized that I have great friends that have come into my life unexpectedly. I have had a hard time not being around my family down here in Vegas, as well as the really good friends that I have made the last year or so. But lately that void has been filled with some great friends that we have met down here. I still miss my family, especially that the holidays are right around the corner. But Utah is really only a few hours away. I have been thinking about the people in my life that make it absolutely wonderful, and wanted to thank them.... Zack- I love you. my parents- I miss you every day. Miranda- I can't wait to see you again. Shawn and Steph- thanks for everything you do. Carolyn- I miss our breaks and great talks. LOVE YOU ALL

1 comments:

Melanie Hawkins Mangum said...

You are such a wonderful and beautiful person always so thoughtful. I am coming there in two weekends and Angie and I are having a girls day since the boys will be hunting, I demand you attend. Well my baby will be there. but no other boys. hehe Let me know if you can make it. Love you Tori!

The Countdown is ON