Monday, October 27, 2008

Tag- Lucky 7s and Crazy 8s

LUCKY 7'S
7 Things I Can Do...
1. Bake
2. Touch my nose with my tongue
3. Decorate
4. Merge (at work)
5. Still wear shorts and a t-shirt comfortably
6. Shop.... Christmas is just around the corner!!!
7. Clean

7 Things I Cannot Do...
1. Keep the closet clean and organized
2. I cannot stop loving Zack.....
3. BBQ chicken, I leave that one to Zack cuz he is a pro!!!
4. Run... I hate running
5. Wait to go home for the holidays
6. Play any kind of musical instrument
7. Keep track of my keys

7 Things That Attracted me to Zack
1. His crooked smile :o) I love that smile
2. He is so strong willed... I wish I had that kind of will power
3. He o-so-sexy back side ;o)
4. He is so cute with the kids in Nursery!!! I love it (o by the way we are the Nursery Leaders :o)
5. How he loves me
6. He can always make me laugh. ALWAYS
7. He is VERY patient

7 Things I say Most Often...
1. "Hey Babe"
2. "Good morning/afternoon, Law office"
3. "Hi Mom"
4. "Love you"
5. "Is it 5 already..... ugh"
6. "What do you want to eat"
7. "Lover!?!?!?"

7 Admirations
1. Zack
2. Mom
3. Dad
4. Cindee
5. Landon
6. Uncle Warren
7. Sam

7 Favorite Foods...
1. Sloppy Joes... I love them
2. Chicken Pot Pie
3. I love any really good fruit... you know when it is in season
4. Chocolate
5. Chocolate... lol
6. Zack's BBQ chicken
7. A really good pork roast with all the fixins'


CRAZY 8'S
8 TV Shows I Like To Watch...
1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8...... We don't have cable

8 Things That Happened Yesterday...
1. I made a batch of sugar cookies
2. I found weevil in my brand new bag of flour.... don't worry I didn't use it
3. Watched 20 children in nursery.... and that was a slow day
4. Laughed so hard I couldn't sing the songs in singing time.... kids are so dang funny!!!!
5. Made 2 different kinds of icing for the cookies
6. Watched My Name is Earl on DVD
7. Decorated cookies :o)
8. Hmmmm..... Ate a cookie, or two


8 Favorite Places To Eat...
1. Sushi Mon
2. Cafe Rio
3. Bajios
4. Our house
5. Lefty's Pizza
6. In & Out Burger
7. Capriotti's
8. Claim Jumper

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To...
1. Painting the cabinets this weekend
2. Painting the living room, again
3. Getting a couch!
4. Becoming a mom (not any time soon though)
5. The Holidays in Utah
6. Spending the rest of eternity with Zack
7. Getting some sleep!!!
8. The holidays in general.... I love CHRISTMAS

8 Things On My Wish List...
1. Um, a new couch
2. A Mini Cooper, or a smart car!!!
3. Some new clothes
4. For 15 lbs to just disappear
5. Snow
6. Did I mention a new couch
7. To finish up decorating the house
8. A house that NEVER gets messy, and is always mysteriously clean :o)

8 People I Tag...
1. Mistie
2. Amanda
3. Shauna
4. Penny
5. Chels
6. Clarissa
7. Trish
8. Chelo

3 comments:

Clarissa and John said...

You're so cute, Tor! I love you BETTIEBIGTITTIES!!! HAHAHAHA

Broadheads said...

OK I love your wedding photo!!! You two look so happy! We I hope that everything is going well! When you come to the 801 I want to see you guys! PLS I need your address I still have your wedding gift!

Ryan and Mistie said...

Hey Tori!

Okay - so Daniel just got a November calendar for his preschool. He has a little buddy there named Zack. He sees his name on the calendar that he has a b-day this month, and Daniel is all excited that your Zack is having a b-day. :o) He associates the name more with you guys than a little kid he sees 3 times a week!

The Countdown is ON