Monday, October 6, 2008

O and 1 more

There is one more person that I forgot earlier today… and that is my sister Sam!!! Ok she is actually my sister-in-law but none the less, still my sister. I had such a great time with her and my brother last spring right before I moved back to Aurora. She is such a great person and I love having her around. Not only that but she makes my brother Landon so happy. I love them both tons. (o: I can’t wait for you to visit in December. I’m counting down the days…. 75 :o)

3 comments:

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

Hey YOU!! We are finally getting back to normal LOL! We are Wonderful! Same old same old! Looking forward to the holidays! How are you TWO??

Sammy and Landon said...

You are so stinking Sweet!

Will n Chelsea said...

Hey Tori,
I was wondering if you could do me a favor and post your yummy sugar cookie recipe on my blog so I can make it?

The Countdown is ON