Saturday, May 3, 2008

A surprise Naughty Nighty shower

So a few weeks ago I got a call from Penny and she said she was going to be in town and so was Tatum. She wanted to know if we could all get together and have a drink or something. I was SO excited becuase it had been a long time since I had seen either of them. So as the day got closer I texted her to make sure we were still on, and she said of course!! Well the day came and I was home with chillin with my fam and Zack... Well Penny called and said to just call when I was almost there and she would run out. And not to mind all the cars her dad was doing some family photographs. Well I called and she asked if I would come in because her mom wanted to see my ring. So I headed in and wouldn't ya know it.......SURPRISE Thank you to everyone who came to my shower, and especially those who had to keep it a secret from me!!! I am so grateful to have such wonderful friends. Penny, I believe you were the mastermind behind all this!! Thank you so much. You went above and beyond. And thanks to everyone else who helped out. I can't tell you how excited I was. The shower was great, but seeing ALL my friends at once was so special for me. I will never forget it!! O and girls, Zack is super excited!! Good Job :o)
Lindsey and Tatum-- Tatum Zack likes yours the most!
Crissie and her little sister Katie
My fam-- Sammy, my Mom and Shauna

Cindee- My Mother in Law

1 comments:

Tatum said...

good times!!! anything goes..
you need to get over to lindsey's and teach her a thing or two about the wonderful world of blogging!

The Countdown is ON