Sunday, May 11, 2008

Smile Pretty, but don't cry

I had a great time this weekend with Zack! I went with his parents to Vegas to listen to him play in his final Steel Drum Concert for the school year. It is the Calypto Cayotee Steel Drum Band! And they are so awesome. It was so much fun watching and listening to the music. The music made me want to just get up and dance.... but I restrained myself from busting a move!! Zack did SO good. As soon as I get the video from him I will have to post it so you all can hear and watch how fun it is. Then on Saturday we took our engagement pictures. It was so much fun. We both had a great time!! Our photographer was perfect for our personalitites!! We took them in Mesquite with the fun palm trees and water and the beautiful green grass. It was just such a perfect day, which made it so hard to leave him that night!!! It is so hard to say goodbye, and not cry. So of course I did. I just couldn't help it-- especially when we don't even know when we will get to see each other again. It was such a good day, but then again every day we get to spend together is a great day!!!!!! In 47 days we will finally get to spend every day together, and not hundreds of miles apart.

3 comments:

C said...

I am SO happy for you guys! It will be so nice to finally be together. Your wedding isn't that far away either! I can't believe it, I still remember talking that one night outside my apartment!! Good luck with the rest of wedding plans, as it gets closer things get hectic haha but it all works out! Don't forget to take some time for yourself girl, go get a massage, or something!!

Penny and Aaron Owens said...

Tori thanks for the message. I am feeling a lot better, it was SO nice to go get some sun and walk along the shoreline. The sand is the most wonderful natural exfoliant EVER and my feet love me for that:) I hope you got my voicemail message I left you about the beautiful plant that you sent. I absolutely love it, make sure you let your mom know too. Love ya

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

YAY you just KEEP counting day just that much closer!! How are things going??

The Countdown is ON