Monday, May 19, 2008

All because of China

Well, as the wedding is approaching and time is running out, I am starting to feel a little pressed for time. Especially with my dress. I thought I was doing so good when I got my dress, I figured I had plenty of time. Well, I had to special order my dress and I had it rushed so I could get it in 9 weeks. Perfect... or so I thought. I scheduled my bridals about a week and a half after the 9 week waiting period thinking that would give enought time jst in case the worst would happen. Well I called on my dress on the 9 week mark and they said it would be just another couple of days. Ok I could handle that. So I planned on making a special trip up north to get my dress the day they said it would be in. So I called, just to make sure. Well, needless to say my dress wasn't there. I started to freak out just hearing that giving my pictures were supposed to be in a week. Then they told me the really bad news... IT WOULDN'T BE HERE TILL THURSDAY!!!! Well my pictues are Wednesday. They said it was because of the earthquake in China! I was furious!! I told my mom she had to call back becuase I would just cry if I called. Well, they are giving me a loaner for the pictures, which I'm not very happy about because its not as long as the dress I had ordered. So anyway I just had to vent about that. Stupid CHinA!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

Hey!! I know its SO crazy how things just fall into place and work out huh!! I'm SO excited and knowing urs is SO close is exciting and like you said mine is 20 days LATER!! I'm really good working, and planning haha!! How about you how are you Tori!?

Jeannie said...

Hey i feel for you, you are to funny!

The Barton Bunch said...

That is nuts! That doesn't help the wedding stress any! Well, good luck and congrats to you and Zack!

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

I'm glad things are going good I hear ya family is SO great huh I swear every weekend we are with either his or mine I LOVE it!! I feel like we've been doing a lot of planning but working gives me my sanity haha!! How exciting I can't wait to see your invitations have you designed them yet?? I'm SO FREAKING excited!!!!!!!

The Countdown is ON