Friday, May 23, 2008

Engagement Pics


This is one of my very favorites. We are in front of the big waterfal in front of the Casablanca in Mesquite


This is such a fun picture... We had so much fun doing these ones. We were at this really pretty golf course
So we finally got our engagement pictures back... It has been quite the process. I thought I would post a few because I think they turned out so cute. We took the pictures in Mesquite... Originally we had planned on Maple Grove or somewhere up the canyon, but spring has taken a long time to get here, so we decided to go where we know the weather would be perfect! Our photographer is great. His name is Tom Garzand and he has been amazing to work with. It has been so hard to choose our favorites we had over 200 pictures to choose from. These are some of our favorites though.

3 comments:

Matt and Tanya Wonderly said...

Tori! You are so cute! Your engagement pictures are adorable and I'm just so excited for you! Congrats!!

Jeannie said...

Tori those are sooo cute. I love the top two. dont forget to send an invite. ha Jeannie

katie said...

Your invitations are very, very cute! I'm so happy for you guys:)

The Countdown is ON