Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Just the two of us


Well, since I have been home I have been able to spend alot of time with my mom. And let me tell you, we have had a blast. She is such an amazing person and I look up to her TONZ! We spend most of our time talking "wedding" but it is always a blast. She has been so great to help me with the planning- well actually its more like me helping her do the planning. She has been preparing for this day for O... I would say about 23 years. ;o) She is so much fun to do these things with. She is going to kell me for putting her picture up on here-- sorry mom! This picture was actally taken at the first bridal show we went to. And since then we have had so much fun together. She is my best friend and the best example that I could ever ask for.

0 comments:

The Countdown is ON