Monday, April 21, 2008

One Step Closer

Well this past weekend I went down to Vegas to be with Zack..... and so did our parents! It was so awesome to be down there because it was such a special time for us, mostly him. Yesterday Zack was ordained an Elder. I am so proud of him and what he is doing. It was such a spiritual experience for both of us. So now we are one step closer to our big day. We are getting so excited!!!! It is killing us to be apart from each other. Just a little over 2 months now......WooHoo

4 comments:

Kurt and Tara Heath said...

Hey Tori- It's Tara Heath (Seals) if you forgot me:) I came across your blog from another blog- just wanted to tell you congrats on the engagement! Moni told me you were getting married that is great- tell Zac congrats on becoming an Elder that is awesome- the Temple is so great- I am excited for you! Check out my blog if you want theheathclan.blogspot!

Tara

Adam and Dev said...

Hey Tori- this is Devri. I Saw your blog from some other good old Salinians. . .just wanted to say hi. Congrats on getting married! married life is the best!

Julie Burns said...

Tori! I saw your blog on Penny's, and I am SO happy for you! My husband wasn't a member, but he just got baptised last month, and although he is a priest, I know what it feels like to see your hubby (fiance :D) recieving those blessings. We are getting sealed in the temple next year. What a wonderful experience it is to work towards those goals together. I am escited for you! (BTW this is Julie Burns, or Julie Miller :D you can check out my blog http://alanandjulie.blogspot.com)

Jeannie said...

Hey how are you? check out my blog www.bradshawfam4.blogspot.com

The Countdown is ON