Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Let the countdown begin


Well, we officially have less than 3 months!!! And we are getting so excited! I have officially moved some of my stuff into my soon-to-be new home. It was so much fun getting our guest room all set up. And even better we had some guests actually stay in it- Landon and Sammy! And now I am moved back to the good 'ol country until the big day. Its not too bad. I don't know what I'm going to do while I'm here, but I'll figure something out. I will probable just dabble in Mary Kay to keep me busy. The wedding plans are going great. I have the dress, the photographer, the music, the decorations and the groom of course!! He is just along for the ride I think :o) I'm just getting started on the invitations and reception food and other little things. O and the Honeymoon is planned and BOOKED!! Cancun here we come!!!

0 comments:

The Countdown is ON