Sunday, April 6, 2008

Well I just found all the stuff for my camera so I could get some pictures on here. This is from this last Christmas... It was such a good one. We were so excited to spend Christmas together. It was the first Christmas we had spent together since our senior year. We had a lot of fun going back and forth from family to family.

This is my Bro and his cute wife Sammy... She is from West Jordan. She is such the perfect addition to our family. She fits right in. Zack and I have had a lot of fun getting to know them both a little more. They are so much fun to be around. Although we wont get to see them much because they are leaving the first week of May to go to Dallas for the summer.

2 comments:

The Barton Bunch said...

You look beautiful in these pictures!! It was good to see you last week. Sorry I didn't get to talk much...our little guy wasn't feeling good so he was kinda fussy that day. Anyway congrats on the wedding and hope to see you around.

C said...

Tori!! I can't believe how close its getting! You are SO cute, as the days are counting down I wish you guys the best, and good luck with the wedding plans!!

The Countdown is ON