Monday, November 24, 2008

This and That...

I just wanted to give a little blurp about whats going on in our life, and what has gone on. Well we went to see Twilight.... yes I said WE!!! Zack was such a good sport and came with me. Him and the other 2 husbands that got conned into coming. We had fun, and he seemed to semi enjoy it. I on the other hand had a few issues with the movie. I'm not going to go into it, because it was expected. Movies can never compare to the books!!! Although I will say some of the acting was a little over done (Jasper?? and Edwards face- it seemed like he had a dirty diaper under his nose the whole time, and Bella's weird ticks) Anyway we saw it and enjoyed it, and and can't wait for the next one.

I am getting so excited to go back home for the holidays. It has been a few months since I have seen my family, and it is very past due! I am so grateful for my family and can't wait to spend some time with them. I never imagined that at 23 years old I would be home sick... but I am. And the closer it gets to the holidays the harder it gets to be away from what I am used to. However I do have to say that Zack is so great and is so amazing when I have my moments.

Other than the holidays we have a few other things we are looking forward too!! The Monday after Thanksgiving we get our new couch.... yeeeehaaaaaa :o) We are so excited. We also are getting our entry table that we had Zack's really good friend Jordan make for us. He custom made the table, and from what I have seen so far it is going to be BEAUTIFUL. We are slowly getting out home finished with the little touches that really make it feel like HOME!

That's all from the super warm south.... Utah and the cold here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoy the time you get to spend with your family.

2 comments:

Broadheads said...

So chad came with me except he was the one that made me go with him lol. I was totally disapointed and am not sure I would see the next one. I really did hate some of the actors acting...it was a laugh but the book is still fab nothing will change that for me! Happy thanksgiving tell the fam Hi!

Clarissa and John said...

I'm glad to hear that you liked Twilight. =) I loved it, but everyone I talked to, didn't. Like you said, it wasn't perfect, but it was still great! I hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving! We're just going to my mom and dads--so not too far to travel for us. Love ya hun!

The Countdown is ON