Thursday, November 6, 2008

RED... and a sigh of relief!!

I thought I would post before work to tell you all (well those of you that are interested) that the kitchen is complete!!! And honestly, I LOVE IT!!!!!! I think I freaked out a couple nights ago because it was the first coat.... and it was blotchy and patchy and not very appealing. But after 2 coats last night and getting the cabinet doors back on it looked AWESOME! It still isn't put back together- we are waiting for the paint to dry- but I will put some pics up :o)

And I also have to say THANK YOU to my wonderful hubby for working so hard to get this done with me. I couldn't have done any of this without him. He is just so wonderful!!! And for putting up with my freaking out and crying yesterday (that was before we started painting again and both realized it was going to look exactly how we wanted) And also a big thanks to my Mom- she helped calm me down quite a bit yesterday as well.... LOVE YA BOTH

O and one more person to thank.... that would be my dad. He is the one who taught me how to paint edges without taping!!!! Thanks Dad :o) LOVE YOU TOO

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Vicks, I can't wait to see the pictures! Your place looked amazing after you painted the first time. I can't wait to have my own place. You're a great homemaker and I've liked seeing how you do things. You're one creative cookie!

The Countdown is ON