Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Wedding Day this&that

Here are some fun things that happened the day of the wedding, and just some really cute pictures. We had so much fun taking pictures and doing different things. And our photographer was so good to do whatever we wanted. And thanks to my fun family we got some GREAT shots



For those of you who know Zack and I really well this is where it all started... in his 72!! The first time we ever "hung out" was in the 72. I was on a mission to find some cereal and he said he had the kind i wanted. So I went with him. We ended up riding around for HOURS that night. That was the summer before our senior year.

Zack's Family- Cheltz, Don, Stanley, Lacey, Tori & Zack, Zeb

My family- Sammy & Landon, Mom & Dad, the little guys Austin & Jackson, Tori & Zack, Rhett & Shauna, their girls Alex & Kiara, Nathan & Tana, their girls Kaitlyn & Lindsay



My Brothers- Landon Rhett and Nathan... And my hubby :o) Aren't they just so cute. We laughed a lot that day. It was all just so much fun. I know some girls say they wish they would have just skipped the whole reception but I would do it again!! It was amazing how many people were there to help and because of them we had the most amazing day.


They just wanted to prove how strong they are.... MEN!!!! And just so you know Nathan is 6'5" So i'm up in the air 7+ feet. They are just Crazy!!! But I love them


My oldest niece Alex caught the bouquet... she is only 15 so lets hope she's not the next to get married...


He is a very happy man right now!!!!!
He was nice enough to only get a little tiny bit on my nose... and then he was even sucked it off!!! What a good man :o)
We decided that we wanted to have fun with the little kids on the tramp!!! He bounced me SO HIGH!!! I was the flying bride. Our first dance
Zack and his mom dancing and me and my dad. I love this picture of Zack and his mom... I think that it is pricelessMe and my daddy... It was such an emotional moment for me. It was really only the second time I cried that whole day. My dad is such an amazing man and I am so lucky to have him. We danced to Butterfly Kisses... and my dad sang to me. I am his baby and his princess.... and I really felt like it that day. This is how my day ended.... holding on to my daddy and crying. Along with the rest of the day- I will never forget this moment. Love you Daddy

7 comments:

C said...

Tori I'm happy you posted these pics...their all so fun & happy! Your reception looked beautiful!
How's Vegas? Married life?!! Any news on the job hunt?!

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

Hey YOU!! I know WAHOOO we are MARRIED don't you just LOVE it!! Your pics are beautiful! I know time flies....its NUTS seems like we were just roomies but I love where we're at now! Yes we will HAVE to get together sometime that would be a BLAST!! Keep in touch love you guys!!

Sammy and Landon said...

Your pictures look like they turned out great, exluding the one with our family that I could pass for being very pregnant! it was such a beautiful day! I cant wait to see all your pictures. the one with you and the brothers is so cute!

Matt and Tanya Wonderly said...

What beautiful pictures Tori! You look gorgeous in all of them! I love love love your Bridals! I'm so sad we missed your wedding! I seriously love the picture of you and Jeff dancing and you just crying! Your dad is such an amazing guy!

Chandler*Ashley*Breagan said...

Your pictures are so cute! I love the one of you two with his chev!

The Jolley Family said...

Hey guys! Your pictures are beautiful. It looks like you had an amazing day!

Bev said...

your blog is sooo cute and i love your wedding dress!! Hope you are enjoying hot Vegas!! :)

The Countdown is ON