Monday, July 28, 2008

Sunday Best

So the funniest thing happened yesterday..... Zack and I went to church, and it was as it usually is- sounds more like a jungle gym rather than a church meeting. We had just sat down for Sunday school when the counselor came in and asked if he could talk to us for a min. So we left with him and he took us into the bishops office and asked if we would like a calling- the Sunbeams 5As- which translates to 3 & 4 year olds but something we could handle because we would be teaching together!! We were super pumped, and a little nervous I started talking to a lady in Relief Society and she was asking where we lived. I told her and then she said " Are you sure your in this ward? I have relatives that live in that community and they go to a different ward!!" So after relief society I asked someone else and they said " Ya you should be going to the Paradise Ward" So off I headed to find my husband and tell him that the ward we have been going to for the past 3 weeks is actually the wrong ward. I found him, then we headed to the bishops office. When we got there the counselor that gave us the calling just 2 hours before came up to us and said, " So I hear you really aren't in this ward" How funny is that!!! It was the Stake Pres that told us which ward to go to! Anyway, so now we have to start all over again- being the new couple in the ward, getting to know people, getting a calling (which Zack really hopes that we get the same calling so we can do it together. Which I totally wouldn't mind either... He would make the most awesome teaching partner.) So just a funny little sunday story. We laughed about it all day yesterday :o)

1 comments:

Sammy and Landon said...

Whatever you just wanted to get out of the sunbeam calling! just teasin, that's so funny. I cant wait to come visit, it's going to be wierd going to Cedar and not having you there to hang out :( miss and love ya!

The Countdown is ON