Thursday, July 24, 2008

Bridals



















Here are some of my bridal pictures. They were taken at the Gardens at Thanksgiving point. It is such a beautiful place. If you haven't ever been there I would advise you to go. We took pictures for 4 hours!! I'm still waiting on my photographer to get the wedding day pictures back. So all I have for now are the bridals... anyway I have a lot more of them on my facebook page. Enjoy and hopefully soon I will get some pictures on here of our wedding.... since it has almost been a month!!!!! CrAzY! but loving every second of it.










5 comments:

Penny and Aaron Owens said...

Wahoo, you look like you loved every minute of it:) How fun!

C said...

Wow! You are beautiful!! These pictures are AMAZING!

The Trythalls said...

Hey just wanted to say that I love the pics! You look gorgeous.

The Barton Bunch said...

You are definately a beautiful bride Tori! Congrats!!

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

You look amazing!! SO how's married life it sounds like ur enjoying it and EVERYTHING that comes with it hey its LEGAL now LOL!!

The Countdown is ON