Monday, August 17, 2009

Baby Shower and Family Fun

This last weekend Zack and I were able to go to Aurora.... ah Home Sweet Home!! We had a baby shower for my sis-in-law Sam and Baby Summer (hopefully she gets here soon! Can't wait to meet her:O) It was so nice to be home. And even better because I could feel the start of fall in the air. It was wonderful. Here are a few pics from Saturday. We were able to have almost our whole fam together. We were only missing Landon, who was driving back to Utah from D.C, and Alex, she was in SLC doing some soccer stuff. And it was so nice for us all to be together. We had a great time.

This is Sam and the nieces hands on her cute belly. We are all so excited to meet Summer (she is due to be here in about 3 weeks... we hope it is sooner)


The Girls with Sam again



Of course we ate... its just what we do. Nathan is pretty good at it too!


Like father... like son! Austin was going to town on the corn. He told Zack "The corn is the best part!" I think he ate 2 or 3 ears of corn without touching his burger.




Zack and Lindsay... They were twinners in PINK :O)


We played a mean game of kick ball. All the girls played without our shoes on.. and we paid for it. We all had huge red welts on our feet. It sure was fun tho!


The Boys playin a little kick ball. I think my favorite part about this is just the green grass... I could have just sat on the grass forever.






All the girls, - Alex~ Sammy, Lindsay, Me, Shauna, Tana, Mom, Kiara, Kaitlyn


All the Boys, - Landon~ Zack, Nathan, Rhett, Dad, Jackson, Austin

3 comments:

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

I LOVE going back home!!! Looks like you enjoyed yourself and how exciting Sam is ALMOST due:)

Clarissa and John said...

Aww your SIL is so cute! When is she due? I love their name choice! =)

Carly said...

Looks like lots of fun. I love getting together with family. You will have to let me know when your in town again. our blog is private so if you email me i can send you an invite. my email is barn.carly@hotmail.com

The Countdown is ON