Thursday, August 13, 2009

3's of You Tag!

You've been tagged; so you are supposed to fill in the 3's of You.
At the end, choose 3 people to be tagged.
If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you. Have fun!

Three names I go by:
1. Victoria
2. Tori
3. Sis

Three jobs I have had in my life:
1. Paralegal for KSSJ Attorneys
2. Turkey Plant... need I say more! YUCK!!
3. Cal Ranch.... wootwoot

Three places I have lived
1. Aurora, Ut
2. Cedar City, Ut
3. Las Vegas, NV

Three favorite Drinks:
1. H2O
2. Diet Mt. Dew
3. Hot Chocolate

Three TV shows that I watch:
We don't have cable... No TV for me, happily :O)

Three top places I have been:
1. Cancun
2. St. Thomas/St. Maarten/Bahamas
3. Aurora, Ut... LOVE that place

Three of my favorite restaurants:
1. Sushi Mon
2. Cafe Rio
3. Big Island Bouba... shave ice baby!!

Three things I'm looking forward to:
1. Having a few kiddos :O)
2. Going back to school to be an esthetician
3. Maybe some day moving back to Utah... doubt it will happen but I can wish, right?

Three people I tag:
1. Monica
2. Melanie
3. Chelo

2 comments:

Clarissa and John said...

Cute! I love it!

C said...

haha, I love that you put Aurora as one of your places..us small town folks! Kiddos's huh?! TOri, you guys better get crackin! ; )
Hope you guys are doing good! It's been awhile since I talked to ya.
By the way I just have to say how jealous I am that you got tickets to Kings of Leon!!! Oh my gosh--zach is a "smooth operator" LoL! Let me know how it goes! I freakin LOVE them!

The Countdown is ON