Monday, August 11, 2008

SweetPea Baby, Deliciously chic, funky & fabulous baby essentials!

SweetPea Baby, Deliciously chic, funky & fabulous baby essentials!

Tatum just asked me if my brother and sister in law still had their baby jewelry line.... i thought this would be a good time to give a shout out to them and their new adorable baby line. They still do the jewelry but they have also added blankets (woobies) burp rags, binkie clips and onsies. If you want to check it out go to http://www.sweatpeababy.com If you go to the about section on their page you will see my niece Lindsay- she was the whole idea for "My Little Sweetpea" and my nephew Jackson. They are just so dang cute- I sure do miss them. Anyway I hope you all check them out. They have adorable jewelry for little princesses and new cute stuff for boys and girls too.

0 comments:

The Countdown is ON