Friday, August 15, 2008

No More Monkeys Jumping on the Bed


So Zack and I LOVE to watch UFC and PRIDE fighting. In fact we occasionally try to have our own matches in our make-shift octagon.... aka the bed!! Its soft and bouncy and its better than the floor because we don't get carpet burns. Well last night Zack had me in a leg bar and I get enough leverage from the side of the bed and I flipped him off... Well mid air in the flip he smacked his head on the corner of the base of the bed. I was laughing and thought I was so great cuz I flipped him off. Well then I saw the look on his face...... PAIN!! I freaked out and moved his hand that was holding his head afraid we were going to have to make a emergency room run. Well needless to say he is a pretty tough guy with an extremely hard head. He only ended up with a goose-egg. I felt so bad that I couldn't help cry... I decided after last night NO MORE MONKEYS PLAYING UFC ON THE BED!!!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

No way, we need to totally buy ticket for the UFC in Vegas sometime and go, Ev and I watch that all the time. hehe Hope Zack is ok.

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

You've been bag tagged!!

The Barton Bunch said...

LOL. That is too funny!! Hope Zack is okay though.

Matt and Tanya Wonderly said...

Hey there! My mom told me that she had so much fun with you guys! Glad you got to meet the puppies as well. We sure do miss them! Hey now that you and Zack are in Vegas, you guys have to go to Matt's and my favorite places: Sapporo's (sushi place that has killer happy hour deals), Kona Grill (up in Summerlin..also a sushi place), and you cant go wrong with BJ's ( a deep dish pizza place)! Just throwing our some ideas for a date night for you guys!

Tatum said...

That thing your brother did sounds pretty hard core...tell us more!
How are you guys doing? I wanna take you up on your offer to come visit you guys in Vegas one of these days! I would love to see where you live!

Tatum said...

We are getting in shape cause we are coming to Vegas to see you silly! Haha! No, we are just doing it cause it is way past time to grow up and be healthy and look good! We both gained a lot of weight our first year of marriage, so beware! Haha! JK...you two don't even have that problem!
I really do wanna come visit you sometime though...Maybe when it starts getting cold up here, we will jet down for a day or two to thaw out!

Scott Fuhriman said...

I just wanted to tell you thank you for your choice in the song Low as you come o to your blog. Nice change for everyone's blog. Love it and miss dancing with you at dances. Shorty got low, low, low!-Helen

farnsworthfamily said...

hey i was just looking around and found your blog. im so happy for both of you, life has truly treated you great. it is so crazy to see where everyone is in life now. i get so busy with my 3 girls i tend to get out of the loop of things, but i do think of everyone and hope all is well. hope you dont mind if i add you to my list. Mariah and family. you can check us out at www.ttbjmfamilyoffive.blogspot.com

The Countdown is ON