Monday, June 16, 2008

This&That

Here I go, a little update on whats going on. The wedding plans are all done!!! Just a little organizing and we will be good to go. AND WE CAN'T WAIT!!!!!! Zack and I will get to see each other this weekend.... It will be a month since we have been together!!!! But with our crazy schedules and outrageous gas prices we really have had no choice. Two Saturdays ago my niece Kaitlyn Ginny was baptized!! We are so proud of her. And this last weekend my second brother Rhett graduated from med school. Now he is getting ready to send his oldest daughter Alex to Europe for 3 weeks to play soccer.... SHE IS AWESOME!!! And the day after she gets back they are off to North Carolina for a year for him to do his fellowship @ Duke University. I am so proud of him and all he has accomplished. I think he has been in school for 14 years now..... HOLY COW! Congrats Rhett.. Love ya. I have also started packing to send my stuff with Zack this weekend. I have given myself the bare necessities for the next two weeks. Because not only have I packed to go to my new home- but I also packed for Cancun!! Two weeks from right now we will be there, and we are so ready for an amazing honeymoon. And that is about it for now. However I do just have to say that I have the MOST AMAZING PARENTS EVER!! My mom is starting to get really emotional on me. Zack keeps teasing me that she isn't going to let us go on our wedding night- she wont want to say goodbye. But i know she will. She is so happy for us. And I have her and my wonderful daddy to thank for never giving up on me when they had every reason to. They are so amazing to me and to the rest of our family. I love them so much! So that's about it for now, just a little of this&that. :o)

3 comments:

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

WOW you take ur endowments out this weekend YAY!! You have LESS than two weeks like 11 days YAY I'm SO excited for you!! Are you ALL ready!?? What a DUMB question! :0

Kurt and Tara Heath said...

Hey Tori-

I am so excited for you!!! It is such an amazing thing to get sealed to each other- I can still remember when we went!! Kurt and I both work that day- but we will for sure be to your reception!! Tell Zach hi!

Tara

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

WOW!! Your OFFICIALLY there 4 DAYS OMG........I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU!! :)

The Countdown is ON