Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Aww Gee

Well I'm sitting here trying to upload some pictures and it is taking foreer so I thought I would write a little "suntin suntin"!! I have had the most amazing week. Zack and I went to the temple on Saturday and had the most amazing day. We had a little set back and I thought we were going to miss it. If you want to hear about it you will have to call me cuz I think my mom would kill me if I put it on my blog :o) But it turned out to be the MOST AMAZING DAY. And the rest of the weekend was just great. We spent a lot of time with Zack's family because I always get to be around my parents... and we had so much fun. And this week has been slow/fast. I know it sounds crazy but thats really how it feels. Tomorrow I am going to get waxed... woohoo!!!!! Girls I would recommend it in a heart beat. It is just a little painful but worth EVERY SECOND. Then we are just going to do a little bummin. One last girl trip :o) Whenever I say "the last" of something my mom's water works start. Bless her heart!! I know she is very happy for us, just sad to see me go. And then Friday is just a prep day. We don't really have much to do because my mom is so organized. Everything is in totes and ready to go. All we have to do is just take it to mu aunt and uncles on Friday, set the tables up friday evening, and then we are set. Zack and I are so excited. We have been waiting for so long and now its finally here. Thank you to everyone that has helped, and will help. We are so grateful for our wonderful family and friends and all their support. We love you all :o)

4 comments:

The Trythalls said...

So I started thinking about the time you tried to wax your bikini line before the cruise. I remember a scream coming from the bathroom and tears coming down your cheeks. Ever since then when I think about waxing down there I amd like no way! Maybe I should just suck it up and do it though... I am excited for you!!! Congrats. :)

C said...

Wasn't the temple just so SPECIAL?!! It is an amazing experience! I'm SO happy for you. I know how long you have waited for this very HAPPY day! Good luck with the wedding and all! Your going to make such a beautiful bride!! I agree with Nikki...I should just suck it up! haha

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

Hey YOU!! Good luck this weekend I'm SO sorry we are going to miss it......:( take LOTS of pics I wanna see and hear about everything!! ENJOY every minuet! The honeymoon will be nice to get away!! Love ya!

Katie said...

Hey Tori!

It's Katie from the good ole' C-A-L Ranch days! I came across your blog and just wanted to say CONGRATS! I am so excited for you!!

The Countdown is ON