Friday, June 6, 2008

Our wedding is coming up so fast, and everything is coming together just perfectly. Yesterday I had my interview with the Stake President, and I officially have my temple recommend. I can't believe it. It seems like it has taken me forever to get to this point in my life, but I wouldn't trade one day of it for anything. At this time in my life I have an amazing fiance that is a priesthood holder, and who loves me so much. We are so excited to be able to be sealed to each other forever. He is so amazing and I am so lucky to be marrying my best friend. He has done so much for me and our relationship. In 15 days we will both be going through the temple so receive our endowments. And then in 22 days we will be sealed to each other. I can't wait to start my life with my best friend. Because I know it is totally going to ROCK!!!

3 comments:

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

YAY!! OMG I cannot believe it is ALMOST here HOW EXCITING!!!! Keep in touch I'm So happy for YOU! :)

Jeannie said...

Hey it is getting closer i bet you are excited! my address is PO Box 253 Beaver Utah 84713

C said...

This just makes me cry!! I am SO happy for you guys. I can't believe it's almost here!! You will LOVE the temple, and yes being sealed together forever is the BEST feeling ever!!!!! Your wedding planning is winding down and I hope you enjoy every minute of it because it all comes so fast!

The Countdown is ON