Wednesday, July 8, 2009

To the love of my life.....

So 2 Sundays ago was our First Anniversary.... wow how time flies! We have had an amazing first year. I am so thankful for my amazing hubby, I love him so much! We had a great day together... we celebrated Saturday since the big day was on Sunday. I had a meeting in the morning and when I got back he told me to get ready and go get a peddi! I was so excited. I love to have my toes look cute! When I got back the house was spotless. And then I just couldn't wait to give him his gift... so we opened them a little early as well- we were both so excited we just couldn't wait! When I came downstairs he had got me the most beautiful flowers. And he is so good- he knows how much I dislike roses, so he looked and looked until he found something with no roses. (pics to come soon) So he opened his gift (new sunglasses ) And he said that because I gave him his big gift he would have to give me mine... So I opened up card #2 and inside was a sheet of paper. I opened it up and couldn't tell what it was. Then I saw it..... 2 tickets for the KINGS OF LEON!!!!!!!! I have wanted to see them in concert for so long. And I was so excited that he got the ticks for me. I had looked and looked to see if they were touring in Vegas and it wasn't on their listings. But they are coming and I can't wait!!!!! After that we went to SushiMon and had some amazing sushi then we went to the Movie. It was pretty much the best day ever!!! Mostly because I just got to spend the entire day with the perfect man.


I love you babe and can't wait for our eternity.... xoxoxoxox

1 comments:

Clarissa and John said...

Sounds like you guys had a great anniversary! I'm glad it was a happy one. You two deserve it. Now start popping out some babies. LOL! It was soooo good to see you on the 4th. You looked so beautiful! Love ya, hun!

The Countdown is ON