Tuesday, July 14, 2009

So Long... FAREWELL!!

Yesterday I said my final goodbye's to my car..... HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!! I have had nothing but problems with it ever since it just decided to up and die on us as we were driving back into Vegas about 6 months ago. So we sold it (very happily) to Carmax! I AM FREE OF MY BURDEN!!!! If you can't tell I am so excited. We only have one car for the time being, but its no biggie... I work super close to home so Zack brings me to work and picks me up in the evening. So far so good (although it is only day 2 of this new arrangement) :O)

Just one word to the wise... DO NOT EVER EVER EVER EVER BUY A MITSUBISHI!!!! PLEASE! I PROMISE YOU WILL NEVER EVER REGRET IT!

Anyway, hope you are all having a wonderful Tuesday!

3 comments:

Penny and Aaron Owens said...

You know what the + to this is...NEW CAR!!! That will be fun once you decide to go car shopping. I didn't realize the old Mitsu. was such a pain. Aaron and I carpooled every day our first year out here because he just took the trolley the other half and I loved it because you get to spend that extra time hanging out before work and while you're stuck in traffice (ugh!) Well good luck:)
Penny

Carly said...

Hi Tory
hop things are going well for you. I just put our blog on private so if you want an invite email me at barn.carly@hotmail.com

Rademacher's said...

What kind of Mitsu did you have? we have a 2000 Galant and it runs great. The car Bill had before was a 94 galant and that thing ran til it died.. Maybe you got a lemon. We have been lucky...

The Countdown is ON