7 Things I Can Do...
2. Touch my nose with my tongue
4. Merge (at work)
5. Still wear shorts and a t-shirt comfortably
6. Shop.... Christmas is just around the corner!!!
7 Things I Cannot Do...
1. Keep the closet clean and organized
2. I cannot stop loving Zack.....
3. BBQ chicken, I leave that one to Zack cuz he is a pro!!!
4. Run... I hate running
5. Wait to go home for the holidays
6. Play any kind of musical instrument
7. Keep track of my keys
7 Things That Attracted me to Zack
1. His crooked smile :o) I love that smile
2. He is so strong willed... I wish I had that kind of will power
3. He o-so-sexy back side ;o)
4. He is so cute with the kids in Nursery!!! I love it (o by the way we are the Nursery Leaders :o)
5. How he loves me
6. He can always make me laugh. ALWAYS
7. He is VERY patient
7 Things I say Most Often...
1. "Hey Babe"
2. "Good morning/afternoon, Law office"
3. "Hi Mom"
4. "Love you"
5. "Is it 5 already..... ugh"
6. "What do you want to eat"
6. Uncle Warren
7 Favorite Foods...
1. Sloppy Joes... I love them
2. Chicken Pot Pie
3. I love any really good fruit... you know when it is in season
5. Chocolate... lol
6. Zack's BBQ chicken
7. A really good pork roast with all the fixins'
8 TV Shows I Like To Watch...
188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206...... We don't have cable
8 Things That Happened Yesterday...
1. I made a batch of sugar cookies
2. I found weevil in my brand new bag of flour.... don't worry I didn't use it
3. Watched 20 children in nursery.... and that was a slow day
4. Laughed so hard I couldn't sing the songs in singing time.... kids are so dang funny!!!!
5. Made 2 different kinds of icing for the cookies
6. Watched My Name is Earl on DVD
7. Decorated cookies :o)
8. Hmmmm..... Ate a cookie, or two
8 Favorite Places To Eat...
1. Sushi Mon
2. Cafe Rio
4. Our house
5. Lefty's Pizza
6. In & Out Burger
8. Claim Jumper
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To...
1. Painting the cabinets this weekend
2. Painting the living room, again
3. Getting a couch!
4. Becoming a mom (not any time soon though)
5. The Holidays in Utah
6. Spending the rest of eternity with Zack
7. Getting some sleep!!!
8. The holidays in general.... I love CHRISTMAS
8 Things On My Wish List...
1. Um, a new couch
2. A Mini Cooper, or a smart car!!!
3. Some new clothes
4. For 15 lbs to just disappear
6. Did I mention a new couch
7. To finish up decorating the house
8. A house that NEVER gets messy, and is always mysteriously clean :o)
8 People I Tag...
Monday, October 27, 2008
Posted by Zack and Victoria at 7:18 PM
For those of you who know me at all- you know that I ABSOLUTELY LOVE TO MAKE & DECORATE SUGAR COOKIES!!! I made 2 batches of cookies and then the girls came over to decorate. While we were busy being creative the boys were playing (can you guess) guitar hero. :o) We had a lot of fun. These are a few of my favorites. The "ghost" turned out to just look like a monster off of Monster's Inc. He is silly looking, and missing an arm. O and they were super tasty!
Posted by Zack and Victoria at 6:59 PM
Friday, October 10, 2008
This morning my cousin Mistie, her husband Ryan, their two absolutely adorable boys Daniel and Logan, and my Aunt Correen left to go back to Oregon. They got here yesterday and we got to spend the entire afternoon together. I was so happy to see them and have them stay with us. When they got here we took off to Famous Daves for a little BBQ dinner. After dinner we came back to the house and watched their 4 year old Daniel ROCK OUT on Guitar Hero. I couldn't believe how good he was, and how his little fingers could move. In fact I have never seen a small child so interested in music. The second he walked in the door he had his ipod on and singin away. It was so dang cute. Then he made his way upstairs to play on the drums! Zack has a new little buddy! And their little one Logan is the smiliest baby I have ever seen! It was such a fun night. I really enjoyed the girl time I got to spend with Mis and Correen- It was definatly needed. I am so grateful for my family and the love we all share. It was so good to see all of them. I hope that I get to see them all again soon. Love you guys and thanks for staying with us!
Posted by Zack and Victoria at 8:06 AM
Monday, October 6, 2008
There is one more person that I forgot earlier today… and that is my sister Sam!!! Ok she is actually my sister-in-law but none the less, still my sister. I had such a great time with her and my brother last spring right before I moved back to Aurora. She is such a great person and I love having her around. Not only that but she makes my brother Landon so happy. I love them both tons. (o: I can’t wait for you to visit in December. I’m counting down the days…. 75 :o)
Posted by Zack and Victoria at 12:29 PM
I have always been so blessed with such a great family. I am now blessed with an amazing husband! And lately I have realized that I have great friends that have come into my life unexpectedly. I have had a hard time not being around my family down here in Vegas, as well as the really good friends that I have made the last year or so. But lately that void has been filled with some great friends that we have met down here. I still miss my family, especially that the holidays are right around the corner. But Utah is really only a few hours away. I have been thinking about the people in my life that make it absolutely wonderful, and wanted to thank them.... Zack- I love you. my parents- I miss you every day. Miranda- I can't wait to see you again. Shawn and Steph- thanks for everything you do. Carolyn- I miss our breaks and great talks. LOVE YOU ALL
Posted by Zack and Victoria at 8:22 AM